Friday, March 18, 2011

Should children be required to attend school past the age of sixteen?


My opinon on children having to attend school past the age of 16 is that I disagree. I am a firm believer in education and I think it is very important to obtain a education. But I honestly dont think there should be any law on how old a person has to be until they can stop going school. It should be the choice of that child or family or person weather they want a education or not. Some families would be better off if the kids didnt go to school, but worked instead. I feel if there wasnt any law associated with how old a person has to be until they can drop out of school there would be less kids dropping out and more sticking with attending school. Alot of teenagers around the age of 16-18 do things they arent supposed to to fit in or "be cool", so with no laws then who are they trying to impress?

Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment